The Prozzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Communities Meet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates

The Dark Knight

Go down 
+7
tymon
thepower
TLP
EpicRandomFailure
Space octopus
Gaming24/7
Travis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Have you seen it?
Back to top Go down
Gaming24/7
Admin
Gaming24/7

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:52 am

Not yet I'm most probly going see it soon. I herd Heath Ledger done a great performance as the joker.
Back to top Go down
Travis

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 am

I want to see it so bad.
Back to top Go down
Space octopus
Regular
Regular
Space octopus

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 am

ive heard of good reviews..at the time it first opened, in one week, they grossed over 40 million dollars..but ill wait till the dvd comes out
Back to top Go down
EpicRandomFailure
VIP
EpicRandomFailure

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Ive seen the dark night. I didnt think i would like it but ive never been more wrong.
Heath Ledger played the joker epically truely great film bit violent at times but sure quality.

A must see.
Back to top Go down
Space octopus
Regular
Regular
Space octopus

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:00 am

mmm love violence..this movie is banned in some parts of the world for that same reason
Back to top Go down
EpicRandomFailure
VIP
EpicRandomFailure

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 pm

yup the joker has some pretty violent seens but batman could have been played a lil better i dont think christian bale was the right choice for batman
Back to top Go down
TLP

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 pm

I loved this movie
Back to top Go down
thepower
thepower

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 pm

Oh well... if it's that great I'll download it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EpicRandomFailure
VIP
EpicRandomFailure

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm

yea download it cause youll do 2 gd things 1) see a great film 2) possibly break the download/copyright law
Back to top Go down
tymon
Gfx Services
tymon

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:10 pm

unless he's in albinia

oh night fire where r uz?
Back to top Go down
cdsmith15
Admin
cdsmith15

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Don't worry, there is a redirector on the old Prozzz, so he'll get here if he tries to get on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familyguyforum.co.uk
Cr1
VIP
Cr1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm

The Dark Night is awsome and I dont think even James Bond will beat it this year. Wether the fact Heath's death boosted hype for it im not sure but it sure was good.
Back to top Go down
tymon
Gfx Services
tymon

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: the dark knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:48 pm

recently I watched the dark knight

not impressed with all of the hype(I guess another over hyped movie) batman sucked he didn't do his part right and the fact that his voice changes when he puts on the bat suit is stupid he never had a voice changer. joker was awsome but once you take away the main character everything falls apart.

I prefer the new mummy series
Back to top Go down
dreamcast
dreamcast

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:58 pm

THE DARK KNIGHT, 10 OUT OF 10 ,TOP $ , love long time.
Back to top Go down
BigGaming
BigGaming

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:05 pm

i have watch Dark Knight its a very nice movie , i like all batman movies they are great but the new is better than all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/big-gaming
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prozzz :: Main :: Movies & Television-
Jump to: